1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
We are the Oficina Técnica MG Ingenieros S.L. company, with address at C / Casanova nº 160-162, 1º 2ª 08036 Barcelona and contact: email@example.com – 93322 37 54, and we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. This means that we take charge of how to use and protect your data.
2. WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that, depending on the relationship you have with us, at MG Ingenieros we treat the data you provide us (online or in person), for any , or all, the following purposes:
to manage your registration as a user, generate, send and manage your invoices, budgets and receipts, assist you when you make any inquiries, manage the support of our products or services, and so that if you wish, send our personalized communications .
3. WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in different reasons. The main one is that we need to treat them to execute the contract that you accept with us as a client, when you register and when you buy some of our products or enjoy some of our services. In these cases we only collect basic and contact data, in order to offer you the best service contracted. Other reasons would be the interest in attending your inquiries or the consent you give us to send you our newsletters, among others.
4. WITH WHOM SHARE YOUR DATA?
In some cases, we will share your information (only when necessary), by legal obligation, or with service providers that help or support us, such as external collaborators with whom we have reached an agreement (delivery companies, transport companies, payment providers, etc.) are already located inside or outside the European Union. However, we will never sell your data to third parties. These external service providers can only use your data to provide the corresponding services, therefore, they can not use this information for their own purposes or assign them to third parties.
5. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your data will be kept for the duration of the contractual, commercial or other relationship with our entity, as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal data. If you have given us your consent for the use of your information, you may withdraw such consent at any time. In some cases, you also have other rights, for example, to object to us using your data or to porting them, as we explain in detail below.
We are transparent about what we do with your personal data, so that you understand the implications of the uses we carry out or the rights you have in relation to your data, we make available to you permanently all the information in this Policy. Privacy that you can consult when you deem it appropriate and in addition, you will also find information about each treatment of your personal data as you interact with us.
So that there are no doubts, when we talk about our Web, we will refer in general to any of the channels or digital media or in person that you have used to interact with us, the main ones are:
– Our Web, www.mgingenieros.com
– In person, in our office at C / Casanova nº 160-162, 1º 2ª 08036 Barcelona.
RESOLVE ALL YOUR DOUBTS
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge of processing your data is: Oficina Técnica MG Ingenieros S.L. and who provides services in Spain related to information technologies and the sale of technological products (hereinafter, “MG Ingenieros”).
Mailing address: C / Casanova nº 160-162, 1º 2ª 08036 Barcelona
E-mail of the Delegate of Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org, in case you want to consult questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can write to this email.
In other words, DAT INFORMÁTICA (hereinafter, “We”) is responsible for the treatment. This means that we take charge of treating and protecting your personal data.
2. WITH WHAT PURPOSE WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We can process your data for different purposes. You can choose what we can use your data for. However, we inform you that there are some purposes that are necessary to be able to provide the service you are requesting or to be able to complete your purchase or service, as well as to be able to identify yourself. Therefore, we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, according to the case, the following:
- your identifying information (for example, your name, surname, language, contact information, billing, etc.)
- economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card information, information about your purchases, returns, etc.)
- connection data, geolocation and navigation (for example, in case you interact with us from your mobile or the web)
- commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter)
- information about your tastes and preferences
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give access to some functionality or service of the Web, we will mark some fields as obligatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please bear in mind that, if you decide not to provide us with this information, you may not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you can not enjoy those services or features.
Depending on how you interact with our Website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
To manage your registration as a Web user
- In case you decide to register as a user on our website, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your registered user account by contacting us through Customer Service.
- It is also possible that you have the option to use the access or login through a social network like Facebook, either to register as a new user or to link the login to your current account.
For the development, fulfillment and execution of the sales contract
- Contact you regarding updates or informative communications related to the services / products you have contracted with Us, including sending quality surveys about the products or services provided.
- Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the means of payment used. For example, if when buying any of our products through the Web, you choose to activate the functionality of saving your card data for future purchases, we need to process the indicated data for the activation and development of said functionality. The consent for the activation of this functionality allows your autocomplete payment data to appear in subsequent purchases so that you do not have to re-enter them in each new process, and they will be valid and valid for subsequent purchases. You can modify or delete your cards at any time through the section corresponding to the payment information, or your user account registered on the Web.
- Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent potential frauds against you and against Us during the purchase process. If we consider that the transaction may be fraudulent, this treatment may result in the blocking of the transaction.
- Manage possible returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information on the availability of products, product reservations through the web, according to these options are available at all times.
- For billing purposes and to put at your disposal the tickets and invoices of purchases and requests for services you have made.
- Guarantee the use of other functionalities or services available, such as the purchase, management and use of Gift Cards or Gift Tickets.
To respond to requests or requests made through the Customer Service channels
- We only treat personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
For marketing purposes, this purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
- To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will process your personal data to manage your subscription, including the sending of personalized information about our products or services through various means.
- Keep in mind that this data processing involves the analysis of your user or client profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore what products and services may best fit your style when sending you information. For example, based on your purchase and browsing history (ie, based on the products you have clicked on), we can make suggestions about products that we think may be of interest to you.
- Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and without cost from the administrative area of your account on our website, or from the link of the same Newsletter destined for it.
- Carry out promotional actions (for example, to inform you of news and promotions).
For usability and quality analysis to improve navigation on our website.
- We inform you that we will treat your browsing data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, analyze the data internally and compile statistics to see how we can improve services, products and the website itself.
For the issuance of electronic invoices.
- As of November 27, 2018, the use of electronic invoicing in the commercial relationship between companies and public bodies will be obligatory in all member countries, something that in Spain is mandatory from January 15, 2015. In DAT we will use your data to be able to generate in our systems the emission of electronic invoices and send them to you through the means you have indicated to us
3. WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to process your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them:
Manage your registration as a user of the Web:
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Web. In other words, in order for you to register as a user on the Web, we need to process your personal data, otherwise we could not manage your registration. In case you choose to use the access or login through a social network, The reason why we are entitled to treat your data is the consent given at the time of authorizing the transfer of your data from the social network.
Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services:
The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or service provision that binds us to you. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to perform the necessary checks to detect and prevent possible fraud when you make a purchase. We understand that the treatment of this data is positive for all parties involved when the payment of a purchase occurs and in particular for you because it allows us to put measures to protect against attempted fraud by third parties.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to respond to requests or queries that we raise through the various means of contact existing.
We understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial for you in that it allows us to adequately assist you and resolve the questions asked.
When you contact us, in particular, for the management of incidents related to your order or the product / service purchased, the processing is necessary for the execution of the sales contract.
When your inquiry is related to the exercise of the rights that we inform you about below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to treat your data is compliance with legal obligations on our part. </ Li >
The legitimate basis to treat your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example, when you agree to receive personalized information through various means.
To show you personalized information, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to make a profiling with the information we have about you (such as the navigation you make, preferences or shopping history) and the personal data you have provided us such as age range or language, since we understand that the treatment of these data is also beneficial because it allows you to improve your user experience and access information according to your preferences.
Usability and quality analysis:
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Web and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial because the purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a higher quality service.
4. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
- Manage your registration as a user of the Web:
We will process your data for as long as you maintain the status of registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- Development, fulfillment and execution of the contract of sale or services:
We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service.
Sometimes, we will only treat the data until the moment you decide, as is the case of the payment data (card) that you have requested to store for possible future purchases.
- Customer Service:
We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
- Usability and quality analysis:
We will treat your data promptly during the time in which we proceed to perform a specific quality action or survey or until we anonymize your browsing data.
Regardless of how we treat your data during the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will keep them later duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment could arise, in compliance with current regulations at all times. Once prescribe the possible actions in each case, we will proceed to the deletion of personal data.
5. SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- financial entities,
- technology service providers,
- suppliers and collaborators of logistics services, transport and delivery,
- service providers related to customer service,
- suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU ARE PROVIDING US YOUR DATA?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are dealing with personal data concerning you, or not.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing </ em> of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defense of claims.
Additionally, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may exercise the right to opposition </ em> to the processing of your data, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In addition, you can exercise the right to portability </ em> of the data, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to make use of any of your rights you can contact us by email to our address email@example.com or postal mail to the following address: C / Casanova nº 160-162, 1º 2ª 08036 Barcelona, enclosed with a photocopy of the DNI, for the certainty of your identity. Remember to provide as much information as possible about your request: Name and surname, email address used for the account or portal object of your request.
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU PROVIDE THIRD PARTY DATA?
If we offer functionalities or services that require that we treat the personal data of a third party that you provide us, as in the case of the activation and sending of gifts, promotions and punctual offers, it guarantees to have informed you about the purposes and the way in which We need to process your personal data.
9. INFORMATION ON COOKIES